Unitek Temporary Anchorage System
Jamuna International is an authorised distributor of Unitek Temporary Anchorage System in India.
The Unitek™ Temporary Anchorage Device System offers fixed anchorage to assist the efficiency of your orthodontic treatment. Useful for space closure, tooth uprighting, open bite correction, molar distalization, or a number of other applications, the Unitek TAD is a versatile temporary anchorage device with both the doctor and the patient in mind.
The self-tapping, thread forming design allows an installation procedure that can be done in one appointment and can be loaded with an attachment immediately. Does not require a pilot hole or stronger anesthetic than a topical application, so there are very few installation steps. Choose from the Unitek™ Temporary Anchorage Device (TAD) Straight Driver or the Unitek™ Temporary Anchorage Device (TAD) Contra Angle Driver to install the implant using the hand instrument that is most convenient for the implant's location and angle. Other features important to installation include the square neck resides close to the center of the implant, assisting stable insertion.
The three different implant lengths -- 6, 8 and 10mm -- allow multiple applications in different areas of the mouth. The curved head offers a groove above the neck and two 0.030" holes for different attachment options. Other features important to application:
- The optional Unitek™ Temporary Anchorage Device (TAD) O-Cap helps prevent tissue overgrowth, has an attachment groove, and can be soldered for customized attachment needs.
- The Unitek™ Temporary Anchorage Device Constant Force Coil Springs provide easy attachment capability that locks into place once installed.
Jamuna International supplies the following three products of Unitek Temporary Anchorage System
- Unitek TAD Ortho Implant 6 mm cat.no. 504-006
- Unitek TAD Ortho Implant 8 mm cat.no. 504-008
- Unitek TAD Ortho Implant 10 mm cat.no. 504-010