3M Unitek brings you innovative adhesive solutions for all your orthodontic bonding and banding needs. From Transbond™ XT Light Cure Adhesive to Transbond™ Supreme LV Low Viscosity Light Cure Adhesive, all our adhesives and primers offer uncompromising quality and reliable performance.
Jamuna International is a authorised distributor of 3M Unitek's Direct and Indirect Bonding Products in India:
- Transbond™ XT Light Cure Adhesive: Transbond
XT Light Cure Adhesive bonds metal and ceramic brackets to tooth surfaces.
Available in both syringes and capsules, this adhesive uses light
cure adhesive technology to provide you with additional working time
to ensure accurate bracket placement. The viscosity of Transbond XT
adhesive was designed to prevent adhesive run-on and bracket skating
that saves you money and reduces adhesive waste. 3M Unitek's adhesive-filled
capsules and dispensing gun also provide for easy application, increased
control and convenience. A syringe delivery system is available too.
Best of all, the Transbond XT adhesive's quick cure provides for immediate
archwire tie-in so your patients and staff can experience shorter
bonding appointments. The products from this category supplied by
Jamuna International are:
- Transbond XT - Light Cure kit (2 syringes +1 primer)
- Transbond XT - Syringe (4 gm)
- Transbond XT - Primer (6ml)
- Transbond Plus - Color change Adhesive - Light Cure 4gm: Transbond™ PLUS Color Change Adhesive is a moisture tolerant light cure bonding system with the convenience of delivery on demand. Available in easy-to-use capsules or syringes, Transbond PLUS adhesive provides excellent bond strength with metal and ceramic brackets along with a special color change feature.
- Unite™ Bonding Adhesive: For a strong, reliable
bond, ease of handling and rapid placement, your industry-proven choice
is Unite™ Bonding Adhesive from 3M Unitek. Formulated for strength,
Unite adhesive allows ample working time yet sets quickly, allowing
the archwire to be inserted in as little as four minutes. Unite adhesive
is thixotropic - it will not run, yet it flows readily into mesh or
undercut bonding bases to form a strong base-to-enamel bond. Used
worldwide, Unite adhesive is supplied in pre-loaded syringe dispensers.
For easier ordering, a complete Unite adhesive kit provides all the
materials you need for the bonding process. The products from this
category available with Jamuna International are:
- Unite Bonding Kit - Self Cure (3 syringes+1 primer)
- Unite syringes (1 syringe 5gm)
- Unite primer (15ml)
- MIP - Primer (6ml): Transbond™ MIP Moisture Insensitive Primer is a hydrophilic or "moisture friendly" material that allows you to bond in a moist environment without compromising bond strength. Just a single coat of Transbond MIP primer over a water or saliva contaminated, etched tooth surface makes the application technique fast and easy. Laboratory testing and clinical evaluations using Transbond™ XT Light Cure Adhesive have proven that Transbond MIP primer offers comparable bond strength in a moist environment as in a dry environment with a conventional primer. That's good news for your practice. Combining the simple technique and the effective results of Transbond MIP primer with Transbond XT Light Cure Adhesive or APC™ Adhesive Coated Appliance System will help you reduce chair time and increase your office efficiency. Moisture has definitely met its match.
- Self Etching primer (20/pk): Transbond™ Plus Self Etching Primer is an all in one bonding solution. Our one-step primer features unique chemistry and an exclusive delivery system which together allow you to etch, prime and bond enamel in one simple and cost-effective step. 3M Unitek believe that Transbond™ Plus Self Etching Primer is an ideal complement to our APC™ Adhesive Coating System and Transbond™ Light Cure Adhesive Systems, Transbond Plus Self Etching Primer seeks to reduce many of the costly variables and errors normally associated with the bonding process. This innovative design ensures consistent delivery of the highest quality adhesive material.
- Indirect bonding - Resin A & Resin B: 3M Unitek's Sondhi™ Rapid-Set Indirect Bonding Adhesive is a lightly filled resin that cures in half the time (2 minutes vs. 4 minutes) of other indirect adhesives, while achieving two-thirds of its bond strength within the first 5 minutes. Designed to complement 3M Unitek's APC™ Adhesive Coated Appliances, Sondhi Rapid-Set Indirect Bonding Adhesive allows you to take full advantage of the benefits of indirect bonding: more accurate bracket placement and less re-positioning; maximization of your time; simultaneous bonding of all brackets - all of which result in less chair time, decreased patient discomfort and reduced bond failures. From the orthodontist's perspective, this means less wasted time per patient and less stress. It also means more control over bracket placement, second molar to second molar, and a higher level of precision, accuracy and strength. This all adds up to enhanced confidence that your goal - straight teeth - will be accomplished. From the patient's perspective, it means a faster, more comfortable, more confident bonding experience. From the business perspective, it means greater profitability and more cost effective use of the orthodontist's time. Any way you look at it, indirect bonding with Sondhi Rapid-Set Indirect Bonding Adhesive can be your best choice for bonding efficiency.